The SDL Electric Gear Selector is a programmable electronic push button gear shift that allow the driver to select any gear by simply applying the brakes
and pressing the desired button, reducing the arm movements usually required when changing gear with a lever. An electric motor moves the gear lever
into the chosen position and illuminates a light when the gear is fully engaged.
The switch pad can be positioned almost anywhere in the vehicle to suit the driver and can be fitted to most vehicles with automatic transmission.
The Electric Gear Selector is ideal for:
- Drivers with progressive disabilities
- Drivers with high level spinal cord injury
- Drivers with severely limited strength and movement
- Drivers whom are unable to use the standard gear shift lever
- Cars with automatic gearboxes