The Alber E-Fix is a lightweight device that converts a manual wheelchair into a powered model, adding electrical power to support users in moving more
easily. It's easy to store, thanks to its lightweight construction, and offers incredible manoeuvrability, being able to turn on the spot and handle
E Fix is ideal for:
- Wheelchair users with impaired strength
- Wheelchair users who want the benefits of both power and manual wheelchairs
- Most folding or fixed frame wheelchairs with 22" or 24" wheels
- Maximum user weight 120kg (19 stone)
- Optionally available reinforced wheels increases user weight capacity to 160kg (25 stone)
The E-Fix is simple to use and takes very little time to get used to. The control unit includes clearly marked buttons that are easy to reach, with a backlit display that clearly shows all the information you need, even in low-light conditions. The speed is increased or decreased using the easy-grip controller, and the E-Fix can be used manually or with power assistance, simply by coupling or uncoupling the drive wheels.
Try out our free home demonstration service and see how this product could fit seamlessly into your life.